MRCP Revision Notes is the most valuable online curriculum for passing MRCP part 1 and MRCP part 2. It contains over 700 topics of the most common topics that appear in MRCP exams.
MRCP Revision Notes
- MRCP Revision Notes is the most efficient, detailed and conclusive educational source for MRCP UK Parts 1 and 2.
- These notes contains over 700 topics of the most common topics that appear in MRCP UK parts 1 and 2 exams.
- Detailed topics that contain simple definition, most common signs and symptoms, suitable diagnostic procedures with illustrated images and detailed management lines according to updated guidelines.
- MRCP Revision Notes contains over 100 updated and briefly explained NICE and other guidelines that are most recommended by he royal collage.
The most important feature that MRCP Revision Notes offers unlike most other resources is illustrated images.
MRCP Revision Notes contains over 350 images which represent the most common diagnostic procedures, dermatological signs and demonstrating diagrams.
Each image is explained with arrows and notes that makes it easy to be studied.
Images are of educational purposes in MRCP part 1 and of great value for MRCP part 2 as they frequently and continuously appear in MRCP part 2 exams.
Image content of MRCP Revision Notes includes:
- 150+ dermatological images which forms a full dermatological atlas
- 90+ X ray images for chest, abdomen and bone
- 50+ CT scan images for chest, abdomen and brain
- 30+ ECG images which are in image explained
- 20+ MRI images for spinal column and brain
- 20+ blood film and bone marrow biopsy images
- 12+ fundoscopic examination images
- Biopsy, angiographic, ERCP, MRCP, thyroid uptake scan, and others
- For windows app you need to download Java before installation.
Finally we assure you that our source is the richest and the most efficient educational source for MRCP part 1 and MRCP part 2 and we also assure you that you will not need any extra educational source.